Chapter 7
Nanno waved at Khushi from the cash counter. Khushi silently walked towards her and went to the car with many shopping bags.
Nanno : What happened khushi dear ? Why are you looking so upset ?
Khushi (by forcing a smile) : Nothing Nanno. I am fine. Come, I will drop you home.
Nanno (senses something wrong) : Are you sure ?
Khushi : Yes Nanno. You are getting worried simply. I am totally ok.
Nanno : Ok then let's get going.
In car :
Prakash : So Arnav, what you thought about gifting bebe ?
Arnav : I have arranged everything Dad. I am sure she will love it.
Prakash : Surprise is for bebe. Why are you giving surprise to me too ? Tell me son. See your dad will go mad out of curiosity. (Laughing)
Arnav : Dadddd. You too have become dramebaaz like mom and Neil.
Prakash laughs out loud.
Arnav : We are opening a new Interior Design Company in the name of Bebe, "Harleen Interiors". We will announce about it on Bebe's Bday. How will that be ? She will like it na ?
Prakash's eyes filled with tears hearing that. Of course tears of happiness.
Arnav (with worried face) : What happened Dad ? She won't like it ? Why are you looking sad all of a sudden ?
Prakash (smiling) : She will love it son. This will be the best bday gift for her. I am so proud of you my son.
Arnav : Oh dad. You were about to give me a mini heart attack.
Prakash : Haha. Now the whole family became dramebaaz.
Arnav smiles and drives to Khanna industries.
At College :
Professor : So since the introduction is over, let me tell you that you all will be having only half day class today. Tomorrow we will arrange the seating order and you people will get to know who should sit where. 2 students will be on a bench and the seating arrangement will be done by taking a lotto. N that's it for today. Hope you all will remember this old Simon Sir tomorrow too (Laughing).
Professor Simon is in his mid 60's and is a very nice and witty professor. Everyone likes him.
The clock struck 12 and the college bell rang marking the end of the class for the day.
Professor disappeared from the class and the gang gathered again, while the rest of the students moved out of the class in hurry like school students.
DD : Yaar, what is this lotto and all for the seating arrangement ? It reminds me of school days. For God sake, we are here for post graduation and still stuck with school rules.
Vidyut : Its the rule of ABC college man. The principle is so strict about that.
Ali : It will be fun right. We will get to know other classmates too in that way.
Rhea gave him an angry look to that.
Ali : Chill sweetheart. I mean we should socialize among the class too. Nothing than that.
Rhea : Whatever
Neil : So.
Avni : So ? What So ?
Ali : Why are you both getting in to a fight every now and then ? That too for simple things ?
Neil : I dont know yaar. Ask your cousin. She is only starting that. I dont know what's her problem with me. (Shrugging)
Avni : I am starting the fight ? When did I tell you that I have problem with you ? It's a free India, everyone can speak according to their wish. I felt like saying that and said so. What's wrong in that ? If you didn't like my reply, you better say it. You too have the right to state your term.
Neil : Oh my mom. Why are you making the conversation so complicated ? Say whatever you want. I won't feel bad ok.
Avni : Am I looking like your mom ? I am avni ok. So call me by my name. Waise I dont care whether you will feel bad or not. Even if you will feel bad, I will tell what I want to. I dont like fakeness. If I think something, I will surely speak it up. No matter what.
Neil really liked this attitude of her but he is really loving to give a tit for tat reply to her too. After so many years, he found someone that is up to his level. This gal is surely gonna be a special person in his life after his gf.
Neil : That's what I told AVNI. "Say whatever you want". No one will stop you. I think you are so keen to reply faster than listening and understanding the words of others.
Avni : Oh as if someone can stop Avni Mehta.
Neil : What if I can ?
Avni : Then try it.
Gang (together) : Stop it guys.
Neil and avni came back to their senses. Dont know what happens, they completely forget the surroundings when they "starts talking" rather than can say "fighting". They both are really enjoying this small fights.
DD : Ok then. We will leave now. Can meet up tomorrow. What say guys ?
Gang : Ohhhkkk.
So they dispersed to their respective home. Ali, Rhea and Avni went together to Mehta Mansion bcoz Ali wanted to meet his aunt, uncle and di.
At Mehta Mansion :
Khushi just reached after dropping Nanno at Parikh Ghar.
Khushi : Thank God. Nanno didnt see this mark on my hand (Looking at the red marks on her milky white wrist which was formed by the tight grip of arnav). Nanno was about to make out that I am sad, but I handled it somehow. Khushi Mehta, you can't be weak. Dont let anyone know that you had cried.
Ayesha : What's up Khushi dear ? How was the day ? Is mom fine ? Did she got everything she needs ?
Khushi (gulping) : Ye yess mom. All good. Nanno is fine and happy. She had a shopping spree.
Ayesha : Haha. She won't change. She just forget about everything when she starts with shopping. You must be tired, go and change dear. We will have lunch then. Sweety, Rhea and Ali will be reaching soon. Sweety had called me on the way.
Khushi : Ok Mom. I will just come.
Daya and Hetal walks in with the pooja stuffs and offering of priests.
Ayesha : How was the pooja Ma ?
Daya : All went good dear. Come take the offerings.
Ayesha touches Daya's feet, Dayawanti blesses her and pass her the plates.
Ayesha and Hetal happily went to the pooja room.
Suddenly some chirpy sounds were heard from behind.
Dayawanti : Oh my princesses are back eh. Come in Ali, where were you all these days ?
Avni and Rhea rushed towards Daya and hugged her tightly. Dayawanti felt so contented.
Daya : So how was the first day at college ?
Avni, Rhea and Ali : Great
Avni : I am upset with you dadi. It was our first day in college and you were not here to bless us.
Daya : Oh my lucky charm, We went to temple only for my princesses. To do the pooja, so that you both can have a good life ahead.
Avni : Dadi, Why are you always calling me lucky charm ?
Dayawanti (thinking) : You are my lucky charm dear. If you shouldn't have taken that step, I dont know how much sin i should have done.
Dayawanti (after taking deep breath) : Just like that dear. I love to call you like that.
Rhea (making face) : Then why dont you call me that ?
Dadi (laughing) : You are my fashion queen.
Everyone laughs hearing that.
Ali : Right Name Dadi. Fashion Queen. Haha.
Rhea : Aliiii
Khushi walks down the stairs sadly and her mood lighten up a little by seeing her sisters and bro.
Khushi : You all are back and Ali how are you bro. Missed u so much.
She gave a warm hug to Ali.
Ali : Are you fine di ?
Khushi : Yup. Why ?
Ali : Nothing. I thought you will scold me for not showing up soon.
Avni : Dont be happy bro. We will surely make it worse for you for ignoring us.
Ali : Ignore ? Dont say like that avu. My little heart breaks apart hearing that.
Avni : Spare those words for your gf.
Ali and Rhea blushes.
Daya : Come kids. Let's have lunch and take offerings too.
Avni, khushi, Rhea and Ali : Ok Dadi.
They all had their lunch and had a very good time. Ali met his aunt and uncle & bid them bye at night after dinner and gals went to their room.
At Khanna House (at 9:30 pm) :
Neil : Dad, Mom, Bebe...
Swetha : What's this tillu? Why are you shouting ?
Neil : Our video shoot will be showing up now. Dont you want to see that ? Reporter just dialed bhai to inform about that.
Prakash : Aw that's nice. Bebe come let's watch.
Bebe : Haan. We too will see how our boys did that.
Arnav was silently watching all these.
At Mehta Mansion :
Rhea was keep on changing the channels on TV as she didnt find any interesting one, while Avni was keeping an eye on Khushi. Avni felt something wrong with the behavior of Khushi. She very well knew that without a good reason for her to bombard question, her khush will not say anything clearly.
Rhea finally giving rest to the remote : Wow Avu, see this.
Avni : What Rhea ?
The TV Screen was heating with the hotness of Khanna brothers.
Rhea : Arent they looking hot. Yaar Neil's bro too is so handsome.
Avni : Awww that's Neil. I didnt know he is that famous.
Rhea : His family is No.1 in business dear. N his bro Arnav Khanna, Entrepreneur of the year is the most eligible bachelor in town.
Avni : That's nice. You are right. Both are dashing. A unique way of videoshoot. I liked it.
Rhea : Ahem ahem. I am sure Neil took your breathe away darling.
Avni : Rheeeeea. Stop it ya. I told you there is nothing like that. I only belong to my Superman.
Rhea : Hmmm. You are like a princess in fairy tale. Simply dreaming about and waiting for the prince.
Avni : Yes I am.
Khushi was silently sitting all lost in her thoughts all this while, not even aware of the convo between Avni and Rhea. Her trance slowly went to the TV screen and she got froze at place, seeing Arnav and tears started falling.
Avni : What happened khush ? Why are you crying ?
Rhea too got worried : Why are you crying di ?
Khushi : Nothing
But how can she just escape from her sis.
Avni : See khush, I know you are disturbed from noon. I have been watching you all these time. Now just tell us what's wrong. Else I will call Mamma and Papa.
Khushi (Thinking) : Oh no. There is no way to escape from this Sherlock Holmes now.
Khushi (weeping) : No Luv. Dont call them. I will tell you both. But promise me that you both won't tell this to anyone at home.
Avni & Rhea : Promise
Avni : Now you tell
Khushi narrated everything that had happened at the mall and how fiercely Arnav behaved with her. She showed them her scars at the wrist too. This angered Avni.
Avni : How dare he ? Mr. Arnav Khanna you will get paid for this.
Khushi : No luv. He is dangerous. Dont dare him ok. I am afraid what will happen if I get to face him again. He told the consequences will be bad for me.
Rhea : How could he just do that ? Look at your wrist di. Isn't it hurting ? Come I will apply some ointment. Why didn't you tell us before ?
Khushi : I.. i didnt want to spoil your mood.
Avni : You are too much khush. Now just see what Avni Mehta does with Arnav Khanna.
At Khanna House :
Swetha : Wow my boys. I never knew that my sons are this much hot.
Prakash : Yes boys. You both killed it. Damn good.
Neil : See. I told you dad.
Bebe : I am proud of you my kids.
Arnav : The channel head just called me. He told the telecast went viral and it's a huge hit.
Prakash : I knew it.
Prakash, swetha and bebe went to their room.
Neil : Bhai, are you alright ?
Arnav : Haan. Why ?
Neil : But you look disturbed. Tell me bhai. What happened ? You only says that we should share everything.
Arnav : Theres nothing much Neil. It's just that I got in to a fight with a gal today. She started the fight with full confidence but ended up crying. She was simply fighting with me for unwanted thing. I just couldn't tolerate her foolishness and I twisted her hand. Hmmm and she started crying. I dont know why but I am feeling bad now that I made her cry. But ya she deserved that ok.
Neil : Oh u too stuck with a gal today ?
Arnav : What you mean by you too ? It means you too ?
Neil : Ya bro. But this gal is not like yours. She is impossible. She is a red hot chilli bhai. She is so stubborn but yet she is sweet. (Smiling thinking about Avni).
Arnav (clicking his fingers) : What's happening bro ? Seems like you liked her.
Neil : Everyone will like her bhai. She is someone different. Like ange. (He suddenly stopped)
Arnav : Ok Neil. Now go and sleep. It's already late. You have class tomorrow.
Neil : Ok bhai. Good night.
Arnav : Good night Neil.
Neil walked towards his room.
Arnav (thinking) : I know still you didnt forget about your ANGEL. Even we couldn't forget her my bro. I really miss my sweet lil sis. How my heart wanted her to be all yours. But I am sorry Neil, it cant be possible.
Precap : Avneil Fight

Comments
Post a Comment