Skip to main content

Do Opposite Really Attracts? Chapter 7

 Chapter 7 Nanno waved at Khushi from the cash counter. Khushi silently walked towards her and went to the car with many shopping bags. Nanno : What happened khushi dear ? Why are you looking so upset ? Khushi (by forcing a smile) : Nothing Nanno. I am fine. Come, I will drop you home. Nanno (senses something wrong) : Are you sure ? Khushi : Yes Nanno. You are getting worried simply. I am totally ok. Nanno : Ok then let's get going. In car : Prakash : So Arnav, what you thought about gifting bebe ? Arnav : I have arranged everything Dad. I am sure she will love it. Prakash : Surprise is for bebe. Why are you giving surprise to me too ? Tell me son. See your dad will go mad out of curiosity. (Laughing) Arnav : Dadddd. You too have become dramebaaz like mom and Neil. Prakash laughs out loud. Arnav : We are opening a new Interior Design Company in the name of Bebe, "Harleen Interiors". We will announce about it on Bebe's Bday. How will that be ? She will like it na ? Pra...

Do Opposite Really Attracts? Chapter 4

 Chapter 4





At the dining hall in Mehta Mansion :

Ayesha : Girls. Come fast. Have your breakfast.

Khushi : Good morning mom. Are you coming with me to take Nanno for shopping ?

Ayesha : Good Morning dear. Nope.
I have many work here. The things are not yet arranged properly. There are many unwanted stuffs too to disgard. Dont know why Ashish and Avni carried those silly things here from London. They are just the same.(Smiling)

Rhea : Morning Ayesha Aunty. Where's mom ?

Ayesha : Morning Dear. Hetal too went with your Dadi to temple. They will take a little bit time. She asked to take good care of you and to give you loads of blessings on her behalf since it is your first day at college.

Rhea : Thank you Aunty and bless me now (By taking her blessings)

Ayesha : Live long dear
Study well and build a good career. God bless you my child. Now have your breakfast.
Where is this avni go ? Avni.. Avni.. (Shouting)

Avni (By jumping in haste through the stairs) : Coming mom.

Ayesha : Slowly sweety. How many times should I say not to run or jump this fast. What if you fell down and get hurt ? You never listens to your mom (With worried face).

(Avni got many pet names. Ayesha lovingly calls her sweety. Ashish calls her superstar. Khushi calls luv. Rhea & Ali calls avu. Dadi calls her luckycharm. And one more boy is there who calls her angel, her childhood best friend with whom she shares all her strength, weaknesses and smallest secrets too(soon to be revealed)).

Avni : What mom ? See. Your sweety is all fit and fine. Why are you getting worried for silly things.

Khushi : Because you do such things that makes us worry for you. Luv, Prevention is always better than cure.

Avni : Khush. Pls no advices and lectures early in the morning haan. Anyways we are going to listen unending boring lectures.

Khushi : Everytime you say the same. BORING LECTURES. Then how are you managing to score good marks without listening to so called Boring Lectures.

Avni : Who told I don't listen ? I like boring things sometimes.

Khushi : What will i do with this drama queen ?

Ayesha : That's how my sweety is. My sweet little kid.

Avni : You are the best mom. I love you so very much. Now give me something. I am so damn hungry.

Ayesha : Come sweety. I will feed you.

And feeds Avni with a big smile.

Khushi : That's unfair mom. Why always biased towards Avni ? Why dont you feed me ?

Ayesha : Because she is my little child and she loves to eat food with my hand right Sweety.

Avni : Yes my sweetheart. (Kisses on her cheek)

Khushi and Rhea smiles seeing the bond. They never felt jealous on her because avni is their favorite too.

Khushi : Let's go girls.

Rhea & Avni : Okay. Let's goooo

Ayesha : Take care kids. And sweety & Rhea, have a great start at college.

They 3 left after taking blessings from Ayesha.

At Khanna Mansion :

Neil : Moooom. I am getting late. Breakfaaaaast. (Shouting)

Swetha : Here I come tillu. Have this.

Neil : Oh mom. Sandwich again.

Swetha : Have it Tillu. Here's your favorite apple juice too.

Neil : Hmmmm ok.

He finished it in one go and left to college not before taking blessing from swetha and bebe.

At ABC college :

The girls reached college around 9 and khushi bid goodbye to Avni & Rhea by giving them best wishes for their first day at college.

Avni : Oh Rhea. Nice college hah. I didn't expect this good though.

Rhea : See I told you na. I had visited this college before taking admission. This is not up to the colleges at London but this is the best college in Mumbai.

Avni : Any of your friends joined here ? I dont know anyone here other than you and Ali.

Rhea : Yup my friends Tara and Sitara, the twins whom I told you about will be in our same class. Ali and his friends from previous college too will be there. I never met his friends though.

Avni : Ok. Let's get inside. Why are we staying here at the gate ?

Rhea (chuckles) : Yup let's go.

After a few minutes, the dashing boy Neil Khanna reaches college in his BMW. The gaze of every girls at once fall on him.

He parked his car safely in the parking lot inside college compound and went out by taking off his Rayban glasses and by taking his bag.

Neil (by looking on his watch) : Am I early ? It's only 9:10. Oops. I am sure Ali, vidyut or the gals wouldn't be here yet.

By taking deep breath, he entered the college and was taking the right turn to the stairs, only to get collided with a girl who seems to be in a hurry to get in to the class in first place.

She was about to fall, but Neil grabbed her hand at the right time by preventing her from thumbing on the ground.

He couldn't take his eyes off her.

She is in her western attair, so lovely with attractive eyes, luscious lips, milky white skin and so innocent face just like a little sweet gal, he thought.

He was constantly looking at her without even blinking his eyes, which got cut when he heard her shriek and when another concerned voice came from behind her.

It was that of Rhea's.

Rhea : Avni. What happened dear ?

Avni : Ahhhh. My hand.

Neil's POV :

Suddenly she looked in to my eyes and shouted.

The girl : You can't watch and walk. You almost broke my hand. Oh God, its hurting. Your strong hand had jammed my petite hand dude.

The other girl : What Avu ? You know its not his fault. You were the one who bumped on him.

Oh so her name is Avu. Sweet name.
Oh wait Neil. Why are you so lost on her ? You cant fall for any gal.

Me : Oh so Ms. Avu. That's not my mistake ok. Why were you walking so hastily as if you have to catch some important flight ?

The girl : Ms. Avu ? My foot. It's not Avu. Its Avni ok. My name is Avni Mehta. Only my siblings can call me Avu. N yeah what if i need to catch a flight ?

Avni Mehta. Gal with so much of attitude. She only bumped in to me & I rescued her from falling on ground and instead of saying sorry & thank you, she is now shouting at me. What did I think about her ? Innocent heh ? Innocent my foot.

Other girl : Avu. It was your fault babe.

Avni : I know Rhea. It's my fault. And you know I am always like this. But at least he could have avoided that situation if he was a bit more careful right. See I was about to fall and I am sure he too would have hurt his knee, it was such a hard hit.

My jaw dropped hearing that. The attitude gal who was shouting at me a few seconds ago was concerned about me too. How sweet ?

The other girl, Rhea was looking at Avni with a shock. May be she didn't expected those words coming from Avni.

Avni : What Rhea ? Why are you looking at me like I am a showpiece ? Come let's go upstairs.

Rhea (out of shock) : What was that babe ? Anyways let's go.

End of Neil's POV.

Avni turned towards Neil : Hey buddy, sorry ya. But be extra careful from hereon bcoz many a people who are careless like me are likely to get collided with you. N specially watch out gals, bcoz you are handsome enough that gals can make ways to hit on you purposely. Byeeee. Take care.

She dragged the dumbfounded Rhea with her upstairs.

Neil : Awww. Such a sweet heart she is.

Precap : Friendship


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Opposite Really Attracts? Chapter 2

  Bebe : Its been years since we all met Mandy, Kareena and Damadji. But thanks to today's technology, we are still so connected with each other though we are staying far apart. BTW where are these boys ? Why are they taking this much time to get ready ? Sundays are always meant to be a family day. This shoot made it worse. But it's ok as far as it can do good to business and us. Bebe was tilting her head towards the stairs and the sight made her to freeze at the position. To say bebe is shocked is an understatement. YESSSS. THE GRAND ENTRY OF KHANNA BOYS. NEIL AND ARNAV. Swetha and Prakash too reached the spot to get surprised to see the new avatar of their boys. Bebe : What is this chote and tillu ? You both are half naked. You are going for the shoot this way ? Arnav was only in his shorts, where as Neil in his vest and shorts. Arnav : Don't ask me bebe. These are all because of your TILLU. To that Neil gave them his ever killing naughty smirk. Arnav : I just agreed for ...

Do Opposite Really Attracts? Chapter 3

  Morning 7:30 : At Mehta Mansion : A sweet voice of a girl is heard who is trying to wake up her sisters. Girl : Hey girls, it's already 7:30 now. Dont you both want to go to college ? You both want to be late at the first day itself ? The girl is none other than Khushi Mehta who is just like her mom Ayesha, so loving except that she is a quite talkative unlike Ayesha. Khushi : Come on girls. Wake up. Wake up. Rhea : Di, Just let us sleep for a few more minutes na. We need to reach there only at 10. Still there is lot of time. Khushi : You're impossible. Get up now. I will be going out at sharp 8:30. You both go by taxi then. Because papa and chachu went to office in their respective cars for meeting n dadi too went to temple in the other car. Rhea : Please diiiiii. 5 more mins. Khushi : No more pleas and argues Just then a sweet girl pops out her head from the blanket with an admiring pout, that sweet loving girl is the pet n favorite of all mehtas, Ms. Avni Mehta. Avni : Khu...